Bowl For Hope with WILD NYC
October 24 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Paddle for the Cure NYC and WILD NYC bring another year of having fun while raising funds for breast cancer survivors and PFC activities!
About this event
Join us as we Bowl For Hope towards the fight against Breast Cancer!
Help us Strike Out Cancer and meet our fundraising goal of $5000! Who doesn’t love a little friendly competition – can your lane raise the most? Check out the Sponsorship options to see how you can help support breast cancer survivors and PFC activitites. Your donations before the event count towards your lane’s total, and you’ll get a little extra thanks for donating early.
Sponsorship Options include (100% tax deductible):
- WILD DRAGON SPONSORSHIP: $2500, Provides a season of Saturday practices for 20 people.
- RADIANT DRAGON SPONSORSHIP: $2000, Supports attendance of PFC team at one (1) local race (registration, transportation, etc).
- BRILLIANT DRAGON SPONSORSHIP: $1500, Provides one (1) survivor access to Legacy Lifetime Holistic Lifestyle Coaching, “helping survivors design their life in a more healthy, joyful, and purposeful way.”
- SHINING DRAGON SPONSORSHIP: $1000, Supports team paddling boat maintenance and storage.
- GLOWING DRAGON SPONSORSHIP: $500, Provides long-sleeved team race shirts for twenty (20) paddlers.
- GLEAMING DRAGON SPONSORSHIP: $250, Provides ten (10) meals for paddlers during races and practices.
- SHIMMERING DRAGON SPONSORSHIP: $100, Provides five (5) life jackets for use during races and practices.
- GLITTERING DRAGON SPONSORSHIP: $50, Supports breast cancer memorials of flowers and candles during PFC ceremonies.
Ticket Options include:
- Full Lane (7ppl): $700 (includes drink tickets)
- Shared Lane (3ppl): $300 (includes drink tickets)
- Individual: $100
- Social (non-bowler): $60
- Sponsor: free (provides acess to selecting fundraising options)
Survivors, please use code PaddleCures for 20% off Individual and Social tickets! You will receive a pin to wear during the event.
100% of Sponsorship funds are donated to Paddle for the Cure. Ticket sales help cover the event, and a limited portion of those funds is received by Paddle for the Cure.
Limited food and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided. Additional food and beverages are available for purchase.
Not a bowler but still want to join the fun? Purchase a Social Ticket to access the Social Area, located behind the bowling lanes (and next to the bar) with couches for lounging. Hang out, enjoy the atmosphere, network, and support PFC!